I no longer have the gradual slope like I used to have. I guess all my organs have managed to shove their way up so I'm starting to fill out there too. The baby is moving all the time which I love. Ally felt it for the first time the other night. She typically puts her hand on my stomach every night when we lay down to read. Last night, however, she said just matter of factly, "I don't want to feel the baby tonight." I thought it was funny because it's always at her own will but for some reason she needed to tell me that I guess. I go in for my 24 week appointment today and, as always, look forward to hearing the heartbeat.Wednesday, November 15, 2006
24 weeks
I no longer have the gradual slope like I used to have. I guess all my organs have managed to shove their way up so I'm starting to fill out there too. The baby is moving all the time which I love. Ally felt it for the first time the other night. She typically puts her hand on my stomach every night when we lay down to read. Last night, however, she said just matter of factly, "I don't want to feel the baby tonight." I thought it was funny because it's always at her own will but for some reason she needed to tell me that I guess. I go in for my 24 week appointment today and, as always, look forward to hearing the heartbeat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so super chutie!!!
Post a Comment