Finley Ann Marie Starr was born Saturday, March 3, 2007 at 3:14 p.m. She was 7 lbs. 15 oz. and 21 inches long. I started having mild contractions Friday night around 11 p.m. and when I woke up around 2 a.m. they seemed to be coming pretty close together so I had Brandon time them. We called the midwife around 3 a.m. and decided I would labor at home for a while longer. By 7 a.m. they were more intense and closer together so Rachel (my midwife) suggested we head to the hospital. We arrived at Trinity around 8:45 a.m. and from the moment we got there the staff was so accomodating. Rachel got there shortly after we did and at that point I was only 4 cm and 90%. At 11:30 a.m. my water broke and things really started to progress. By 2:30 p.m. I was 10 cm and 100% effaced. I pushed for 45 minutes and she finally arrived at 3:14 p.m. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.Saturday, March 03, 2007
Finley Ann Marie Starr
Finley Ann Marie Starr was born Saturday, March 3, 2007 at 3:14 p.m. She was 7 lbs. 15 oz. and 21 inches long. I started having mild contractions Friday night around 11 p.m. and when I woke up around 2 a.m. they seemed to be coming pretty close together so I had Brandon time them. We called the midwife around 3 a.m. and decided I would labor at home for a while longer. By 7 a.m. they were more intense and closer together so Rachel (my midwife) suggested we head to the hospital. We arrived at Trinity around 8:45 a.m. and from the moment we got there the staff was so accomodating. Rachel got there shortly after we did and at that point I was only 4 cm and 90%. At 11:30 a.m. my water broke and things really started to progress. By 2:30 p.m. I was 10 cm and 100% effaced. I pushed for 45 minutes and she finally arrived at 3:14 p.m. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment