

Finley is 9 months old today. I can't believe it. She had her 9 month appt. today and Dr. Lass said she is doing fabulous! She weighed 19lbs. 15 oz. and was 27.5 inches long. She was in the 75th percentile across the board. She is pulling herself up on everything. I had a pot on the kitchen floor the other day for her to play with and it was upside down and she managed to pull herself up to standing with that. We're not pushing her to walk anytime soon, or let's be real, at all but it's bound to happen sometime. Brandon is just convinced that the longer she crawls the more coordinated she'll be. I was, by far, no athlete so unless she gets some athletic ability from her dad then coordination really won't be that much of an issue anyway. Not to mention it's hard enough to keep up with her when she's crawling. I can't imagine when she's walking.
No comments:
Post a Comment