I had an appointment today with my midwife and it went very well. I have to do my glucose screening sometime in the next week so that'll be super fun. Beyond that I've gained 6lbs. I remember when I was pregnant with Finley I gained the most between 24-28 weeks so here's hopin' to that again this time. The baby has officially turned and is now in the head down position which of course is good. Heart rate was in teh 140's and thankfully the heartbeat did not skip any beats this time like it had at my last appointment. I, surprisingly, wasn't that concerned because they said it happens a lot and typically they only listen for 6 seconds and that particular time it just so happened that it skipped a beat in those first 6 but then after listening for a continuous minute or more it didn't do it again and it didn't do it at all this time either. The super somewhat shocking news is I was measuring 29.5 weeks. YIKES! So hopefully this baby slows down on the growth or Katie and I could actually be delivering a day apart again. I could even go before her at this rate. That's all for now. I go back in three weeks so we'll have a new update then.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment