Thursday, September 28, 2006

Belly picture #2 by Ally

Here's the second belly picture at just over 17 weeks. Ally took this one too and I think she finally got it on like "take 5". I think I felt the first flutters, as they call them, this morning. It was about 3:30 a.m. and I had just went back to bed from going to the bathroom for like the third time so as I was laying there trying to go back to sleep I started feeling these little flutters and I thought at first that it couldn't be it but then I felt them again and again and again. My best guess is that that's the baby moving but I assume I'll know for sure as time goes on. The baby is supposed to double it's size in the next few weeks so I'm sure my next picture will prove to be much more sufficient in my next update. Here's to the expanding belly!!!

No comments: