Wednesday, January 24, 2007
34 week appointment
Alrighty so yesterday I was 34 weeks and had an appointment with my midwife. Everything is looking and feeling great. I'm measure right where I should be, actually 34.5, so I don't know if that means I could go a little early or not but only gained .5 lb since I was there last. No duh, cause if I eat a grain of rice I feel full. Everything is so crammed in there. The baby is head down with it's back curved around on the left side of my belly button and it's butt right up under my ribs on the right side. So far the baby is not in a position to produce any hardcore back labor so let's keep our fingers crossed that it stays that way. She thinks the baby will weigh about what I did when I was born which was like 7lbs 14 oz. She said the baby will probably start to drop around 38-39 weeks which should allow me to breathe easier, however, many more trips to the restroom. I didn't know it was possible for me to go more. The heartrate has started to slow down and is now in the low 140's. They asked me if I had any concerns or fears at this point and I said no. I don't think I've actually grasped the concept quite yet because we've been so busy at home just trying to get ready for all of this. My next appointment we go over the birth plan and all that so I'm sure reality will really start to hit around then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment