We made it back safe and sound from our trip to Arizona over the holidays. It was extremely relaxing and the kids had a super time. They were in awe of flying of course and of how different Arizona is than Iowa. I think we managed to celebrate Christmas 5 times this year and Ally's birthday 3 times. Not sure how we're going to live up to that next year but I'm sure it will be equally enjoyable. Casey picked up a new hobby, photography. He took nearly 300 pictures while on our trip. A lot of nature pictures and I think we have one of every room in my grandparents house. Some of the highlights were short hikes (them, not me), the Phoenix Zoo, Rawhide (a Western Village), shopping, movies and just relaxing with family. Here's a few pics from the library that we now have thanks to Casey!
Picture #2: Brandon, Casey, Heather and Ally in jail at Rawhide
Picture #3: Casey showing off his tricks on his new skateboard
Picture #4: Casey, Ally, Brandon and Heather at the Phoenix Zoo
Picture #5: Ally surrounded by some kind of disgusting bug.
No comments:
Post a Comment