Friday, February 16, 2007
37 + weeks
Had my 37 week appointment yesterday. They checked me to see if I had started dilating but of course I haven't. I am 70% effaced though which I guess is good news. Rose, my midwife, told me that that is usually the first 6-8 hours of labor, just getting your cervix thinned out, so hopefully that will keep progressing. I'm having more and more contractions but nothing really too painful yet and no consistency whatsoever. I was measuring 38 so she said it is possible that I could go a little early, especially since I'm thinning out, but who really knows. The baby's heartrate was 140-144. I have to say, I am getting a little bit nervous just about the whole process. Not overly but I think it's more anxiety of where I'll actually be when "it's time" because no matter what people tell you, everyone's different and I like suprises and all but this is all new to me so it's only normal for it to be a little scary. On a side note, I am still wearing my knee high, high heeled boots that everyone thinks I'm crazy for wearing but seriously, they are sooo comfortable. I go today for a massage which I'm completely stoked about. Next appointment in Thursday, the 22nd so I'll have another update then. I really haven't changed much since the last photos so that's why I haven't posted any in case you're wondering.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment