I took the day off today because Finley's sitter had an out of town emergency. She was quite full of it. Not to mention it's been awhile since I've posted just pictures of her. Of course I've had a lot of requests for belly pics and just as we were heading out the door to meet my parents for dinner I remembered that and had Ally snap one. Time gets away from me much quicker these days. Sorry for such a delay. I had an appointment with my midwife the other day and all was great. Baby sounded good and was head down still, my bp was great. Didn't seem to have any concerns so I guess really not much to report on. I'll try to post more pictures soon.
Hi everyone! This is our attempt to keep all our close friends and family up-to-date on what's happening with The Starr's. Below is a list of my favorite links and some of our nearest and dearest friends blog's too. Please check back frequently for updates!
No comments:
Post a Comment