We had our usual girls day outing yesterday when Finley had her 15 month check up. She weighed 22.6lbs and was a whopping 31 inches tall. She only gained 1.4 lbs but she shot up nearly 3 inches since her last appointment in March. No wonder her clothes are fitting better. She's in the 75th percentile for height, 50th for weight and 80th for her head. Dr. Lass said that she seems to be doing great. She was not on top of her game since her 1 year molors are coming in and her nap schedule got all messed up but we managed to get a lot done that day. Finley had her first haircut which really doesn't look that much different other than she doesn't have these random long hairs in the back. It's all more one length now but we can still put it up no problem. Finley is doing sign language more and more. She knows please, thank you, all done and more. It's interesting to see what times she thinks are appropriate to use the different ones. It tells us she's sometime confused by it but for the most part does really well.
On baby #2 there's not a whole lot of updates. I don't go back to the midwife until next week but I can't believe I have 7 weeks to go. Time is flying. The baby is in serious motion all the time and I've been having random weird dreams but mostly about actually having the baby. I worry a lot about how Finley is going to adjust and actually how I will adjust because I give her the majority of my time. I'm sure it will all work out though.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment