I just realized today as I was updating the blog that I haven't posted a bare belly pic in awhile. I'll try and do that over the weekend cause some of these just don't do it justice. I went for my 28 week appointment on Tuesday and all is progressing as planned. Measuring at exactly 28 weeks, heartrate is in the 150's and I've gained 15 lbs since the start of all this. Yesterday morning I went into the lab for my glucose test and thankfully, they said I passed that will flying colors so no three hour test for me. YEAH! The baby has been moving so much and this morning I felt what I believe was a foot completely sticking out of my side. It was out so much i could kind of grab it which sounds a little weird and trust me, felt weird too. I wish the lights had been on so I could have looked quick enough to see but feeling it was pretty amazing. Other than that, everything else is good at the Starr household. We're all getting anxious for our trip to Arizona in just over a week and the kids can hardly wait to rip open their Christmas presents. Happy holidays!Thursday, December 14, 2006
And so begins the third trimester!
I just realized today as I was updating the blog that I haven't posted a bare belly pic in awhile. I'll try and do that over the weekend cause some of these just don't do it justice. I went for my 28 week appointment on Tuesday and all is progressing as planned. Measuring at exactly 28 weeks, heartrate is in the 150's and I've gained 15 lbs since the start of all this. Yesterday morning I went into the lab for my glucose test and thankfully, they said I passed that will flying colors so no three hour test for me. YEAH! The baby has been moving so much and this morning I felt what I believe was a foot completely sticking out of my side. It was out so much i could kind of grab it which sounds a little weird and trust me, felt weird too. I wish the lights had been on so I could have looked quick enough to see but feeling it was pretty amazing. Other than that, everything else is good at the Starr household. We're all getting anxious for our trip to Arizona in just over a week and the kids can hardly wait to rip open their Christmas presents. Happy holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment