


Ally turns 7 on December 27 while we're in Arizona so we had her birthday party last Friday night. She wanted a swimming party at the Comfort Inn so that's what we did. She invited her two best girl friends and her army of cousins and they swam and swam and pretty sure they could have swam longer but then it was time for birthday wishes and presents. I had to show a picture of the infamous Barbie birthday cake that she HAD to have. I debated over this cake thing for weeks I think and finally three days before just went with it. I think Brandon forgets sometimes that I plan events for a living so I can't really let any details slide. Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to top this when Casey's birthday rolls around in February.
Picture 1: Ally with THE Barbie birthday cake
Picture 2: Casey with his cousin Ethan a.k.a Peter Parker Spiderman
Picture 3: Ashley, Sydney and Ally in the kids pool just hangin' out
No comments:
Post a Comment