Monday, December 11, 2006

Girl Scout sleepover







Ally had her first girl scout sleepover Friday night and I volunteered to help her troop leaders. It was a little interesting being almost 7 months pregnant and sleeping on the floor in a sleeping bag among 30 - 5 & 6 year-olds but we had a great time. Santa came and all the girls got to tell him what they wanted for X-mas. We did crafts, decorated a tree, played games, went caroling and ate plenty of junk food. The highlight was probably when Ally pulled her own front tooth just before bed time. I took a picture to capture the moment. The second pic is of her and one of her best friends, Sydney. Picture #3 is her and I just before bed and picture #4 is her with Santa.


1 comment:

Heidi Wheatley said...

You're such a great mom and she is SO CUTE!!!